The top 6 things which make me happy
6 things which make me happy – not an easy thing to decide for me. But still, I can try. To be very honest, 6 things which make me happy are -
- The very first thing here, happy people make me happy. Yes, if you are happy then its more than enough for me. I do not want anything else. I have a burning desire to see each and everyone happy. There should be no worries whatsoever. But sadly, it never happens. Happiness and worries are like two sides of a coin. You just cannot have one without having another. Blessed are those who don’t have any worries in their lives. Whatever maybe, one should learn to live his or her life in either any of the situations. Once you do it then you are likely to be the happiest person on this earth.
- Secondly, I feel happy when others motivate and inspire me to do well. I really appreciate those who keep on motivating others. The simplest thing here to understand – Motivation leads to performance. In other words, it brings out the best from an individual which in either case wouldn’t have been possible. As a person, I feel everyone should be motivated and must motivate others to do well. Practice Positive Criticism. It works much better than any other type of criticism. Please do it for God sake.
- Thirdly, I feel happy when people do not interfere with my personal life. Yes, I welcome your advices and suggestions but for heaven sake, don’t expect me to be like you at any point of time. I have my own lifestyle. I cannot change it for anyone unless I feel to do so. I may sound very selfish but to be honest, I am not. Its just I believe in one universal truth – You cannot make each and everyone happy even if you try your best to change yourself. I guess most of you agree to it. Just be yourself and stay away from others life. Live and Let live – very simple !
- Fourthly, I am a very homely character, one who has a great respect for family values. I am very emotional too. And I believe, everyone should have emotions. Emotions can be very powerful. But its not at all good to show your emotions everywhere especially if you are in a some kind of profession. As an individual, you should try to balance both. And once you do it, you are happy and me too.
- The fifth thing which makes me happy are your comments on my blog I guess most of you have the same feeling. As a blogger, we all value feedback from fellow bloggers. No one likes to have the feeling of being ignored. The same case is with blogging. Why would you blog if no one bothers to read it or comment on it? I am not saying that one should make it a regular habit of commenting on others blog but should still try leaving some feedback. It looks good and is much appreciated. Comment on other blogs and get comment on yours too !
- Last but not the least, I get happiness from my two sisters whom I miss like anything. I miss both of them a lot especially my youngest sister. She makes me smile anytime. Must say, she has this best quality of making people smile no matter what the situation is. I must say I am really lucky to have a sister like her
So, these was my happiness list. Not so demanding..I guess ! Now, I am tagging some of my own good friends for the same – DiTesco, Reetha, Samjien, Krish, Mr. Rana, Bluesman, Jim, Paul, Sneha, Lazyking…sorry for those whom I may have missed. Not intentional !