CIW Web Design Certification
Why Should You be CIW Web Design Certified?
What Are the Requirements?
In contrast to other certification courses, there are no strict requirements needed in order to enroll for CIW Web Design Certification. All that is required of you is to have the eagerness and motivation to succeed in the course. However, before you can earn CIW Web Design Certification, it is highly recommended that you be certified in:
- CIW Web Foundations.
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Dreamweaver CS5.
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Flash CS5.
Each of these foundation courses will provide you with the skills and expertise required to excel in the specialist exam. The CIW Web Design Certification will equip you with the following skills:
- Human-factor principles applied in designing web pages.
- Implementing and preserving hypertext-based websites by making use of authoring and scripting programs.
- Content development.
- Different types of management tools.
- Different types of digital media tools.
What Are the Benefits?
Before enrolling for a particular course, chances are that you will want to learn more about the benefits that you stand to gain. Listed below are the pros of being certified in CIW Web Design:
- Credibility: You will become more marketable to prospective employers and clients.
- Use of CIW Web Design Certification Logo: While marketing your products and services, you will be able to use the CIW Wed Design Certification Logo.
The certification course is available from CIW partners worldwide. However, you can also enroll and take the exam online.