Dealing with Google Panda in easy to follow simple steps
- Never compromise quality with the quantity. Maintain quality throughout your content.
- Keep irrelevant or bunk content separate from your site.
- Keep a check on pages that have low visitor performance (e.g., time on site, bounce rate).
- Have faith in Google’s future updates with Panda.
- Site or Page has a higher bounce rate
- People spending less time than expected on any site or page
- Very less percentage of return visits
- Low click through percentage from Google search results
- Higher percentage of duplicate content on pages
- Lack or less amount of quality inbound links to a page or site
- Less or non-placement of links in social media sites
Well, here you go. The above list should be helpful to anyone who has been facing the negatives of recent Panda update. Addressing above issues should really help you in getting rid of Panda Peril. Please feel free to add more factors in the above list if you see any. You can share them below through your comments.