Easy Steps to Recover Deleted Photos By Photo Recovery Software
Some of the very common reasons of losing digital photos are:
- Accidental pressing of ‘Delete All’ button of the digital camera while transferring the photos from digital camera to computer.
- Accidental deletion of photos from laptops & desktops and other secondary storage devices like CD, DVD, USB drives, external hard drive, etc.
- Unwanted formatting of the storage devices like digital camera, hard disk of computer, pen drive, external hard disk, iPods etc creates the edgy situation of photo loss, if their backup has not been taken.
- Corruption of the storage media due to mishandling or any other reason leads to the inaccessibility of stored digital photos and videos.
- If the storage device is virus infected then there are high chances of deletion or inaccessibility of stored photos.
The software is simple to download and install; and is available separately for Mac and Windows users. Moreover, to check the reliability of the software you can download its free demo version. Both demo and full versions have same features; but in demo you can only see the preview of the recoverable photos and to actually recover those photos and save them to your desired location you have to purchase the license of this software which bears a minimal cost.
Some of the key features of this software beneficial for users are:
Recovery Steps with Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery
Advance Scan Option
Therefore, if you have selected specific file types from the ‘File List’ tab of ‘Advance Scan’ option then the software will search and recover only the specified file type/s.
Additionally, you can select the region of the volume to be scanned instead of scanning the entire volume or hard disk.
This feature makes the search specific and saves time for the user.
Preview of the Recoverable Photos
This is one of the remarkable features of this tool. The software shows the preview of all the recoverable photos on its interface during the scanning of the storage media. Moreover, the software lists all the files according to their file types on the left pane of this interface in a tree structure after the scanning in a way that all the JPEG, BMP, TIFF, etc image files are listed under the ‘Photo’ folder, all the music files such as WAV, MP3, etc are stored under ‘Music’ folder.
Save the Recovered Files at Your Desired Location
After successfully recovering the photo, video, or music files, select the from the list of files and click ‘Recover’ button; the software prompts to select the location of your choice and save the recovered multimedia files at the desired location.
Using this software you can recover all your precious photos, videos, audios, and other multimedia files, which are accidentally deleted or lost due to media formatting without contributing much time and effort.
Systems Requirement for Windows
Processor: Pentium Class
Operating System: Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / NT
Memory: 256 MB Recommended
Hard Disk: 30 MB of Free Space
Systems Requirement for Mac
Processor: Intel, Power PC (G3 or later)
Operating System: Latest Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X 10.3.9 and above i.e. including Mac OS X 10.5 & Snow Leopard
Memory: 256 MB Recommended
Hard Disk: Disk Space 40 MB