As more and more people are using iPhone, there is one thing you can’t avoid: iPhone data loss. There are many unexpected reasons causing you losing data. Here I list the top 5 in the following:
- Deleted data due to misoperation
- iPhone got damaged, crashed or smashed
- factory settings restore or device reset
- new iOS updating
- iPhone jailbreak
Losing iPhone data is like losing the whole world, especially when you stored some memorable photos, videos, and important contacts, messages in the iPhone. To solving this issue, there have been many iPhone Data Recovery tools in the market. And in the following is a full review of UltData from Tenorshare. You can take a look and I hope it will give some clues for choosing the right tool for yourself.
Tenorshare UltData is an all-inclusive application for recovering data from your iPhone in case of system failure, whether by new updates or security attacks, as well as by physical damage on the phone.
Support 20 Types of Lost iPhone Files Recovery
|Text content||Call history, contacts, messages, SMS attachments, notes, safari, calendar, reminders|
|Media content||Voice memos, camera roll, photo stream, other photos, videos, voicemail|
|App data||WhatsApp, WhatsApp attachments, tango, viber call, viber message, app document|
Tenorshare UltData Offers 3 Recovery Modes:
3 recovery modes are available in the program:
- Recover data from iPhone directly: Get your data back from iPhone 6s (Plus), 6 (Plus), 5s, 5, 4s by scanning your device. When completing scan, the program shows the list of recoverable files on the left side of the user interface for you to choose. You can try it to recover deleted iPhone text messages .
- Recover from iTunes backup file: use iTunes backup file and scan it for iPhone files restore. It is especially useful when iPhone is lost, stolen, or iPhone can’t connect to computer.
- Recover from iCloud backup file: If you have made a backup of your device in iCloud, you can find the backup through the program and use it for recovery.
- Recover up to 20 types of data directly from iPhone without backup up
- Provide all-round data recovery solution no matter what situation you meet
- Retrieve data for all old and latest iPhone models
- Restore from iTunes or iCloud backup
- Preview data before recovery and selectively recover
- Support directly recover data to iPhone without transferring from computer to device
- User-friendly interface and step by step guide make it simple and easy to use
Pros & Cons
Pros: 1. Capable of finding and retrieving almost all file types
- Easy to use interface
- Support directly recovering data to iPhone without transferring from computer to device
- Provide a free trial version
Cons: Not free
In summary, UltData is really helpful and reliable. You can check out the free trial then if you are still not sure if it is the one.