What Are The Examinations Included in the CCSP Certification Program?
Examinations included in the certification
2) Exam 642-552 and the name of the exam is securing Cisco networking devices (SND). Duration of this examination is 75 minutes with approximately 75 objective type questions.
3) Exam 642-532 and the name of the exam is implementing Cisco intrusion preventing system (IPS). Duration of the examination is 90 minutes with 100 objective type questions.
4) Exam 642-522 and the name of the exam is securing networks with PIX and ASA (SNPA). Duration of the examination is 90 minutes with 100 objective type questions.
Candidates can take all these examinations in any order of their choice and it is not compulsory to complete all these examinations within a week or month. Candidates can write the examinations according to their convenience after paying the fee (125 USD). Cisco does not permit the candidates to retake any of the examinations which have been already passed.
1) Exam 642-513and the name of the exam is securing the hosts by using Cisco security agent (HIPS)
2) Exam 642-591 and the name of the exam is implementing Cisco NAC appliance (CANAC)
3) Exam 642-511 and the name of the exam is Cisco secured virtual private networks (CSVPN)
4) Exam 642-544 and the name of the exam is implementing Cisco security, analysis and monitoring. (MARS).
I am John S Lam from Test4Prep; it gives 100% 642-545 exam. Let’s take benefit of 642-591 exam material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam.